Through the connection with Pagar.me, you will be able to cancel transactions already made on their platform with a command from Stays.net.
To cancel a Pagar.me transaction through Stays.net, you must follow the steps below:
- Access the reservation page in question;
- Find the payments area of the reservation;
- Once you have found your Pagar.me transaction, click on [details];
- Click on the [Cancel & Refund] button;
- Choose the amount to be refunded to the guest;
- Confirm the action.
The refunds will be present both in the payment area of the reservation page and on your financial panel:
On larger teams, the feature will be available in the sysadmin e director roles. If you want to enable the option to other functions of your business, enable the reserve.payment.transaction.cancel permission.
Now that you know about canceling Pagar.me transactions through Stays.net, how about reading more about the channel?