The booking page is the location for managing your rentals and there you can make adjustments to your operational, commercial or even marketing routine.
Here are some tips on how to access your bookings page:
I received a booking notification from the system and I want to check more details
By default, the e-mail notification comes with the 5-character reservation code (ex: FG03E).
In this case, follow the steps below:
- In the top menu of the system, enter the booking code in the [Quick Search] field;
- Press [Enter] on your keyboard and wait for the results;
- The booking will be on the screen. Just click on [Details] to go to the booking page.
If it is a booking coming from an OTA integrated with Stays.net, it is possible to locate it using the partner booking code as well.
I want to access the booking pages for the arrivals and departures I have today (or another day)
In this case, the simplest path is:
- Access [Reservation & Bookings > Reception];
- Filter the desired period on the left side;
- Click on [Update];
- Click on the blue button containing the booking code to access.
In addition to the two paths above, there are several others scattered throughout the system, with emphasis on the [Reservation & Bookings > Find Booking] screen and on some screens in the financial module, where the booking code is presented as a link.