To better understand the article, it is recommended that you already know the concept below:
- How is the reservation process on the websites developed by Stays?
I want to know more...
To optimize the availability of your calendars without totally losing the opportunity to capture guests who have browsed your website, Stays.net has the setting where you can set the automatic exclusion policy for reservations made through the website without added payments.
To apply this policy, simply follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > Reservations > Pre-Reservation] menu;
- Find the [Pre-Reservations from the Website?] section;
- In the [Cancel incomplete website reservations automatically?] field, mark [Yes];
- Choose the time period for reservations without payment completed or that the option was bank slip or bank deposit;
- Save the changes made at the upper right side of the page.
For reservations with incomplete purchase process on the website, it is possible to monitor the cases on a panel and delegate a reservation agent to be responsible for communicating with these guests.
Regarding reservations made by payment in bank slip or bank deposit, you can put a policy different from the traditional pre-reservations: the field will be further down in the configuration block!
It is important to set the time with only one unit of time, for example, only hours, days or minutes.