To better understand the article, it is recommended that you already know the concept below:
- How is the booking process on the websites developed by Stays?
I want to know more...
To optimize the availability of your calendars without totally losing the opportunity to capture guests who have browsed your website, Stays.net has the setting where you can set the automatic exclusion policy for reservations made through the website without added payments.
To apply this policy, simply follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > Reservation Settings] menu;
- Find the [What Is Your Policy on Pre Bookings?] section;
- In the [Cancel incomplete website bookings automatically?] field, mark [Yes];
- Choose the time period for reservations without payment completed or that the option was bank slip or bank deposit;
- Save the changes made at the bottom left side of the page.
Regarding reservations made by payment in bank slip or bank deposit, you can put a policy different from the traditional pre bookings: the field will be further down in the configuration block!
It is important to set the time with only one unit of time, for example, only hours, days or minutes.