To create custom listings lists for internal use on Stays, simply follow the path below during the creation of your listing group:
- In the [System name] field, put the group ID;
This name will appear as an option in the system filters!
- In the [Function] field, mark the [System] option;
- Add your highlighted products from the [Set group members] field;
It is possible to select one by one or open a search to mark multiple items!
- Do not forget to activate the group, by checking [Yes] at the upper side of the screen;
- Save the changes made at the top right of the screen.
After this action, when navigating through some system screens, in the [Group] filter you will have this list created as a search option, like the example below extracted from the [Reservation Center > Find Reservation] screen:
This feature will help you find search results easier for routines like:
- Optimized views of the calendar list screen;
- [Reservation Center] menu;
- Control of registered listings;
- Segmented statistical indicators;
- Among other activities.
Now that you already know how to create custom listing lists, how about checking out more related subjects?