Highlighting listings on a vacation rental business's website is a strategy used in some situations, such as the ones below:
- Promote newly acquired lodgings;
- Offer owners additional packages for increased visibility;
- Make it easy for guests to navigate to the most booked lodgings.
To highlight listings on your Stays.net website, just follow the path below during the creation of your lodging group:
- In the [Function] field, mark the [Highlight] option;
- In the [Source] field, select which types of products you want to highlight;
The most used option is [Vacation Rental];
- In [Group title], enter the name you want to show to website users;
If you intend to work with more than one language on the website, register in all languages!
- Add your highlighted products from the [Set group members] field;
It is possible to select one by one or open a search to mark multiple items!
- Don't forget to activate the group, by checking [Yes] at the top of the screen;
- Save your changes at the top right side of the screen.
With this action, you will already have the listing lists ready and you will only need to apply the structure on your website from a hotsite block. I want to know more...
Now that you already know how to highlight listings on your website, how about checking out more related subjects?