Marking the start date of your use of the financial module on Stays.net is a good practice so that your financial reports have reliable data for the management of your business.
To configure the start date of use of the finance module of your Stays.net, follow the path below:
- Access the [Settings > General Settings > Accounting] menu;
- Find the [Accounting Settings] section;
- Fill in the date in the related field;
- Save the changes made at the upper right side of the screen.
This setting will be applied in the following financial routines:
- Finance dashboard;
- Transaction control panel (payable/receivable accounts and accounts statements);
- Accounting balance;
- Security deposits management panel;
- Credit card transactions control panel;
- Owner statements (reservation forwarding routine).
Regarding the owners viewing amounts, there is an independent configuration on the page of each of your listings! I want to know more...
If you want to see more details about the features integrated in each Stays plan in relation to the finance module, check the link below: