While the pricing per period setup is a model where you can apply a common fee structure to multiple listings, in case you want to edit the daily rate of a certain listing per day, follow the actions below:
- Access the [Calendars] menu;
- Find the desired listing;
- Click on the [+] button next to the name of the listing to expand options;
- Select the dates in your Calendar by clicking and dragging your mouse;
- Fill in the daily rate next to each Rate Plan of the screen;
- Click on [Save].
After applying your Prices per Day, your period will be colored green in the Calendar, while the prices of your standard structure will be colored blue, like the example below.
Now that you already know how to edit the prices per day in the per period setup model, how about checking out more related subjects?
|<< SETUP MODELS
|PRICES HIERARCHY >>