In addition to the conventional information of the registration of a lodging on Stays.net like the descriptive content and the location, your lodging page has a section called [Real Estate], where you can fill in the following information:
- What is the condition of the property (is there a need to renovate? Is it new?)?
- When was the property built?
- How many floors does the building (or lodging) have?
- How many lodgings does each floor have?
- How many elevators does the building (or lodging) have?
- At the bottom of the page, at [Real Estate Settings], you can enter a commercial title and description for the lodging advertised.