When creating an address to allocate multiple listings, you must follow the path below:
- Go to the [Listings] menu;
- Filter by [Address] and find your Multi Unit Listing;
- Click on [Details];
- In the [Content] tab, find the [Descriptive Content] section;
- Put the requested information in the [Address Description] section in all active languages;
- Save the changes made at the top right side of the screen.
Remember that this content refers to the location, so it will be applied to all listings linked to the address and in each unit you will have more description fields! Another important point to remember is that the description of Booking listings is automatically generated by them, so this Stays.net content will not be applied there. I want to know more...
Some channels such as Booking.com do not accept special characters in the settings. So, when filling in the Listing Title, do not insert punctuation, emojis and symbols.
After you have registered your address description, it is time to register the correct location of your listings!
|<< SEE STEPS||REGISTER ADDRESS >>|