Once you've found your partner on the Stays member list and have closed a partnership to receive accommodations, it's time to set up your system through the Incoming Channels option.
Settings for receiving accommodations via Stays Alliance
Step # 1 - Setting the Input Channel
- Go to [Stays Alliance> Incoming Channels];
- Select the partnership from the list and go to the settings;
Important: For you to move forward, your partner must have already done the Outgoing Channel settings!
- Check the settings made by your Partner and, if you wish, put a % more you want to apply over the original value of the daily (your overprice);
Important: Your partner, when setting up the Outgoing Channel, will put his % commission and the system will already calculate its price. Put value in the field only if you want to apply another % in addition to your agreed commission with your partner.
- Go to the "Content" tab to select the accommodations you want to import into your system;
- Go back to the "Settings" tab and activate your connection;
- Go to [Stays Alliance> Alliance Settings] and select how accommodations will work on your system.
Step # 2 - Setting up the presentation of the accommodations in your system
After you have made the adjustment to your Incoming Channel, it is important to define how you want your partner's accommodations to stay on your system.
You will have the following options:
- Option "Off"
Applies if you want to disable all of the integrated accommodations via your system's Stays Alliance.
They will not be visible either on the system or on your site.
- Option "Show only on my system"
In this case, Stays Alliance accommodations will only be available during the creation of Booking Offers by your Staff.
There will be no display on the search pages of your site for guests.
- Option "Show Stays Alliance accommodations mixed with mine"
In this case, the accommodations will have the same behavior as yours.
They will appear on both your system, the regular Booking Central routine, and the site.
- Option "Show Stays Alliance accommodations in a separate link on the site"
In this case, the accommodations will only be displayed on the site in a separate link during the Booking filters.
Along the list of your accommodations, you'll find something like "see our partners accommodation here!"
- Option "Show accommodations only if availability of my accommodations is less than x ..."
In this case, the partnership is intended to provide accommodations only in times of high demand.
You will be able to set up a number and if your available accommodations in the period do not exceed the number, the Stays Alliance accommodations will appear both on site surveys and on your system.