To create a Stays Alliance profile, just follow the steps below:
- Access the [Channel Managers > Stays Alliance > Affiliates] menu;
- Open the [Profile of my business] tab;
- Fill in the information following the instructions on the screen;
- Save the changes made!
The information on the screen has the main objective of configuring your Stays Alliance channel and helping in the process of partnerships settings!
Here are some tips to make your registration easier:
It is the area where you will expose the basic information of your business, such as your trade name, website address and contact channels.
If you are interested in having a profile visible to all Stays Alliance affiliates, in the [Description] field you will need to perfect the information:
- How many listings do you have?
- What is the type of these listings?
- Where are these listings located?
- What is your field of activity (inn, season manager)?
Below, you can define more details of your profile:
- Are you willing to get listings from the Stays Alliance, if you are interested (=incoming channel)?
- Are you willing to give your listings for members of the Stays Alliance to advertise (=outgoing channel)?
- Do you want to make your profile public on the affiliate list (members can see your general registration information)?
It is worth mentioning that even if you mark [Yes] in the fields on the screen, Stays Alliance partners will only have access to your listings after your consent. The same is true if you want to get listings from partners.
Now that you already know how to create a Stays Alliance profile, how about checking out more related subjects?