Before proceeding with reading this article, it is important that you have already completed the action below:
- Have inserted the logo files in your media manager
I want to know more...
To apply the images as a logo on your Stays.net website, follow the path below:
- Access the [Website & Template Manager > Templates > Custom images] menu;
- Insert the images in each space, according to the usage.
To complete the application of the logos on your website, you must perform the action in your website editor, as indicated below!
After this action, it is necessary to apply these materials in your Stays.net website editor.
To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Access the [Website & Template Manager > Website Builder] menu;
- Access the [Hotsites] option;
- Click on the "arrow" next to the [Homepage] option;
- Click on the [Header] option;
- Click on [Logo] to open the options;
- Check if the images are correct;
- Save the changes made at the top of the screen.
If you do not have a logo yet, check out the link below for some tips (in Portuguese) from our blog to create your own. I want to know more...
Now that you know about applying logos, how about moving on to more content on Stays.net website editing?
|<< GO BACK||NEXT STEP >>|
|ALL THE STEPS|