When generating your reservations report, you have a series of information that can be used in different routines of your business, so choosing the visible columns of the report before sending the information is a good practice to optimize your routines.
To select the desired columns in the reservation report, follow the steps below:
- Access the [Reservation Center > Find Reservation] menu;
- Filter the information on the left side and click on [Update];
- Click on [Export] or [Print];
- Mark the fields you want to display in your report;
- Click on the [Export] button to generate the report.
To optimize the column selection process, use the [Select all] and [Clear all] little boxes!
Now that you know that you can select the report columns, how about checking out the possibilities of the [Find Reservation] screen?