Virtual tour is a content trend for vacation rental listings and other market segments, so applying this to your listings on your Stays.net website can increase the chances of getting reservaitons on your page.
The virtual tour is usually developed by specialized companies or through tools available on the internet and the end of the creation process generates an HTML code, which must be applied in your Stays.net listing.
If you still have not found your tool, contact our team, as we can suggest some tools available on the market to help you.
To insert your virtual tour code, follow the steps below:
- Access the desired listing;
- Access the [Content] tab and find the [Rooms] section;
- In the middle of the screen, click on [Custom HTML];
- Enter your code in the space on the right side of the screen;
- Save the changes made at the top right of the screen.
If you have videos of your listings and a YouTube channel, you will be able to apply the link in the [Video] option and your website guests will already have access to the video in the main part of the listing! I want to know more...
Now that you already know how to apply custom codes in your listing, how about seeing other related topics?
|<< EDIT WEBSITE||VIDEO ON THE BOOKING ENGINE >>|