Having access to guest travel information regarding their arrival or departure from your listings may help you with operational management, especially on busier days.
To enter the guest's travel information, follow the path below:
- Access the reservation page;
- Find the [Arrival] or [Departure] block at the top of the screen;
- Click on the "pen" icon below the arrival or departure time;
- Choose the mode of transport used;
- Enter the requested information;
- Save the changes made.
If the guest's travel time differs from the arrival or departure time of the reservation, you will receive a blue message at the bottom right of the screen, as in the example below regarding an arrival:
Another important point is that it is possible, if you have a Stays.net website, to provide the guest with the possibility to add the information on their reservation page provided on the portal.