Before proceeding with the reading of this article, it is necessary that you have already done the following action on your Stays.net:
- Registration of your chart of accounts
I want to know more...
A reservation can contain several items that make up the total amount, so for each of them it is necessary that the relationship with your chart of accounts is done correctly.
In relation to the total of the daily rates, this relationship is made from the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > Reservation Settings > Invoice] menu;
- Find the [Reservations and Finances Central] section;
- In the [Chart of accounts relation] field, put the desired accounting item;
- Save the changes made at the top right side of the page.
This configuration will be essential to generate financial indicators for the [Accounting Balance] tool of your Stays.net!
Now that you already know how to set an accounting item for receiving reservations, how about checking out more related subjects?