Before proceeding with the reading of this article, it is recommended to know the concept below:
- What is "increases"?
I want to know more...
To increase daily rates prices based on weekdays, just follow the steps below:
- Access the calendar list screen;
- Find the desired listing or set of listings;
- Click on the [+] button next to the listing;
- In the [Condition] line, select a period above 14 days in the calendar;
- Click on the [Promotion] option;
- Select which days of the week you want to apply the increase to;
- Click on [Increase];
- Select the desired increase percentage in the [%] field;
- Click on [Apply].
If you work with a fixed model of increase for long periods, when opening the configuration screen, use the date picker to configure them, like in the example below:
Just select a period longer than 14 days in the calendar to open this configuration window!