If you want to remove the partner's commission amount from the booking forwarding calculation process, just follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > Owner Settings > Commission] menu;
- Find the [Commission Model] section;
- Find the [Do you want to discount the channel commissions before calculating the forwarding?] option;
- Mark the desired alternative;
- Save the changes made at the upper right side of the screen.
By marking the [Yes] option, fixed fees to the owner and partner commission will be discounted and the calculation basis will be the corrected selling price.
By marking [No], the amount will be calculated based on the base selling price.
If you want to have this policy customizable per listing, just mark [Yes] in the "per listing" configuration option and you will be able to adjust this in the [Finance > Contract Configuration] tab. Do not forget to register in the general settings the model that applies to most of your listings!
Remember that, in addition to this configuration in the article, your commission model must also be configured so that your forwarding of reservations occurs with the amounts according to your company's policy.