Stays.net issues an email alert when changes are made to the bookings in your calendars, whether made by the website, manually or imported by one of our channel managers.
You can put more than one email to receive the notice of changes.
Put the emails to be notified through the way below:
- Access [Settings > E-mails Settings > Reservation];
- Find the [Booking Updates for Your Team] section;
- Click on the [+add receiver] button to add the email addresses;
- Set for which booking statuses the system should trigger notifications;
- Save the changes made at the top right side of the page.
These notifications are useful for alerts about changes to the booking page in general and also include some routines inherent to the importation and maintaining of bookings that came from OTAs.
Some examples of alerts:
- Guest registers new credit card details (Booking.com);
- Change of check-in or check-out date;
- Booking cancellations.
We recommend checking all booking statuses to ensure greater control over your calendars.