Stays.net issues an email alert when changes on the present reservations on your calendars, whether made by the website, manually or imported through the sales channels.
You will be able to register more than one email to receive the notice about the changes.
Put the emails to be notified through the way below:
- Access [Settings > Emails > Reservation];
- Find the [Reservation Updates for Your Team] section;
- Define the reservation statusses where the system must trigger the notifications;
- Click on the [+Addressees] button to add the email addresses;
- Save your changes at the top right side of the page.
We recommend checking all the reservation statusses to ensure a greater control of your calendars.
These notifications are useful for alerts about changes to the reservation page in general and also include some routines inherent to the importation and maintaining of reservations that came from sales channels.
Some examples of alerts:
- Guest registers new credit card details (Booking.com);
- Change of check-in or check-out date;
- Reservation cancellations.
Now that you already know how to receive notifications about the changes on the reservations, how about checking out more related subjects?