After you have registered your business partners at the partner center, it is time to account for these costs in order to have your business information increasingly clear.
In our system you have several ways to obtain indicators, such as the Find Reservation screen for example, however the option we present here is indicated if you generally want to obtain a graph with the average cost of the partner per month.
This feature is more suitable for partnerships where you pay a fixed amount to advertise your listings (e.g., TemporadaLivre), so just put the total amount you invested in the channel and the system will count reservations made throughout the month to obtain an average amount.
How to add the amount I invested to advertise in the partner?
After registering your partner in the system, just follow the steps below:
- Access [Catalog > Auxiliaries > Partnerships];
- Select the partner you want to add the monthly cost to;
- On the right side of the panel, select [Action s> Monthly costs];
- On the next page, select the "Add" option and a menu like this will appear:
- Choose the month you would like to add a monthly cost to and, beside, the amount.
- Do not forget to save after finishing!
How to get the indicators?
The indicators referring to the amount invested and the return on investment will be present in the reservations statistics, which will count the stays that, in fact, have been confirmed or in the order statistics, which are requests and consultations made by guests with their sales team (or reservation center).
Here is an example about reservation statistics:
For more information on the reservation and ordering indicators, see the links below: