To achieve the desired results, it is necessary that you already know about the concept below:
- What does each task option mean?
I want to know more...
To make this adjustment, just follow the steps below:
- Access the [Users & Clients > Users] menu;
- Find the user in the list and click on the "arrow" icon to the right;
- Find the [Backend Permissions] section;
- In the [Permissions] area, select the desired options;
- Save the changes made.
It is important to note that tasks define a user's acting areas and not access permissions.
To complete the correct registration of your collaborator, do not forget to set on the left side which access profile (role) they will have on your Stays.net.
For more details on what each option means, access the link below: