If you have well-differentiated lodgings in your portfolio and want to develop a segmented communication in the routine for owners and your guests, you will be able to use the "lodgings group" feature.
In this feature, a lodging can only belong to a single personalized communication group!
To activate the email templates editing area, the adjustment is done through the path below:
- Access the [Catalog > Groups] menu;
- Create a group through the green button or select an existing group;
- Fill in the information as instructed in the screen;
- In the [Function] field, mark the [Communication with Guest] option;
- Choose the lodgings participating in the group;
- Save the changes made at the top of the screen.
After enabling your communication groups, to edit the emails you must follow the path below:
- Access the [Website & Template Manager > Templates > E-mail Templates] menu;
- Select the desired email template;
- Make the desired changes in the editing block;
- Save the changes made at the upper right side of the screen.
The block name will be what you put in the [Group title] field when configuring the feature. In addition, there is a text indication that it is a "template per lodging".
For a better experience using the feature, see also the email triggering hierarchy and the list of email templates available on Stays.
Now that you already know how to create personalized email content, how about checking out more related subjects?