By default the Stays.net systems are created with the feature deactivated, however if you need to apply electricity consumption fee charging, it is possible to enable it and we offer flexibility in the policy.
This configuration is not compatible with sales channels, it only applies to the Stays website and in internal routines!
To activate the charging on your Stays.net, follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > Reservation Settings > Invoice] menu;
- Find the [Electricity Consumption] section;
- Find the [Is electricity consumption charged separately?] option;
- Choose the option that best fits your profile;
- Save the changes made at the top right of the page.
If you have chosen the option to configure by listing, just access their page, on the [Finance > Contract Configuration] tab to adjust:
These settings will make additional information appear to the guests in the reservations where the charging will be made, during the reservation process on your website.
For your inspection team, you will also have an additional field in the tasks to put the numbers indicated on the meter, in order to record.
Now that you already know about the electricity consumption fee configuration, how about seeing other related subjects?
|<< SEE OTHER FEES||RESULT ON THE WEBSITE >>|