To determine how much each reservation agent should earn for the period, follow the steps below:
- Access the [Statistics > Commission Calculator] menu;
- On the left side, select the period and criteria to generate the calculation base;
- Click on [Update];
- Put the percentage in the field next to the agent's name;
- Click on the icon next to the field;
- Check the amount in the [Commission] field.
The most used criteria to calculate commission are:
|Hosting total||Only the total daily rate amount is taken into account (not including extra fees or services consumed during the stay).|
|Lease net total||It follows the "profit sharing" model, where the base amount is obtained from the total daily rate amount, deducting the sales channel commission and any fees and transfers to the owner.|
For your agent to be part of the list of screen names, it is necessary that they have the operational routine [reservations] allocated in the user account.
After finding the amount, just create a payable transaction to your collaborator with the amount found as the total commission and proceed with the payment in your financial module.