To generate recurring transactions for your lodgings, just follow the same process of a bill generation; the relationship with the lodging is the fundamental step in the process.
To register a bill of this type, follow the steps below:
- Access the [Finance > Payable Accounts] or [Finance > Receivable Accounts] menu;
- Click on the [New Transaction] button;
- Fill in common basic information about all transactions;
- Click on the [Repeat] little box;
- Choose the frequency period and the number of occurrences;
- Click [Save].
Examples of the application of this registration model:
- Purchase of new furniture by installment;
- Complete high-value renovations;
- Electricity expenses;
- Expenses with water and/or gas;
- Condominium expenses;
- Among other examples.
Now that you know how to register recurring transactions linked to your lodgings, how about checking out other information about this area?