When creating your promotional codes from the [Offers & Promotions > Promotional Codes] menu of your Stays.net, you will have a basic configuration block with the essential information for a large-scale action and, if you wish, there are blocks with advanced configurations where you will need to activate and configure what you want:
To learn more about the available options and usage examples, see the table below:
|Usability||Set the period of validity of the code or restrict the days of the week that the reservation must have.||- Coupon valid for the month of January;|
- Discounts valid only for stays between Tuesday and Friday;
- Valid only for the first 50 guests;
- Action limited to 3 reservations per user
|Coupon valid for the month of January.|
|Calendar||Define the period of stays for reservations or the period for arrivals and departures.||- Promotion valid only for reservations of more than 5 nights;|
- Promotion valid only for reservations arriving between 08/01 to 08/09.
|Promotion valid only for reservations with duration longer than 5 nights.|
|Product||Define the products of your promotional action.|
It is possible via listing group or number of rooms.
|- Promotion valid only for 2 bedroom properties;|
- Promotion valid only for "bronze" category properties;
- Promotion is not valid for products A, B and C.
|Promotion does not apply to listings in condominium XXX.|
|User||Choose who will be the users of the promotional action or define guest profiles for loyalty.||- From the 5th reservation, get 50% discount;|
- Letter of credit for future reservations;
- Personalized negotiation with guests.
|Letter of credit for future reservations.|
Now that you know about the advanced restrictions when setting up a promotional code on Stays, how about seeing more details about the topic?
|<< CREATE CODES||ADVERTISE CODE >>|
|BACK TO FAQ|