Before proceeding with the instructions in this article, to complete the process it is necessary that the action below has already been done:
- Registering your bank on Stays.net to link the payment posting to your bank account.
I want to know more...
Once you have received the deposit receipt or Pix from the guest, complete the steps below to record the payment:
- Access the reservation page;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on [+transaction];
- Click on the [Bank Transfer/Deposit] option;
- Fill in the requested information in the screen;
- Confirm the information to complete posting.
The [Payment date] field refers to the expected date for the posting to arrive in your bank account (in the case of deposits) and the [Transaction Description] field can be used to indicate more information about the transfer, such as the paying guest's Pix code or key.
Now that you know how to post receipts through Pix and bank deposits, do not forget that it is important to audit the postings in your [Receivable Accounts] panel or by the booking page!