To control the bed linen and other such items that you provide to guests during their stays, the first step is to register the items in the database of Stays.net.
To register the items just follow the steps below:
- Access [Catalog > Auxiliaries > Towels and Sheets];
- Click on the option at the right side of the screen to add a new item;
- Enter the item name for each language active on your system;
- Enter the amount to be charged to the guest in case of damage;
- Set whether it is a required item in the check-in and check-out inspections or not;
- Save the changes made.
After this step you will be able to manage either per listing, in order to speed up the registration if you work with a defined standard, or per reservation, if you have flexibility on this issue:
|MANAGE PER LISTING||MANAGE PER RESERVATION|