Before proceeding with reading this article, it is important that you already know Booking's policy on the subject:
- In which situations will Booking cancel reservations with an invalid credit card?
I want to know more...
To mark a credit card as invalid on your reservation via Booking.com, just follow the steps below:
- Access your reservation page;
- On the left side, check the section with the API Booking.com partner;
- Next to the [View CC Info] option, click the icon on the right;
- Click on [Mark Card as Invalid] and confirm the action!
This information will be sent to Booking.com and if the guest does not send new card details, the reservation will be canceled by the Booking.com team and shortly afterwards it will be removed from your Stays.net calendar!
Attention: Card data will be available for 2 views and for a limited period, so charge your reservation as soon as possible!
If you want to learn more about Booking's policies regarding the period in which the card details are available, check out the official platform article from the link below: