- Access the desired listing page;
- Go to the [Finance] tab and find the [Pricing Setup] section;
- Browse the calendar on the right side and click on the desired pricing rule;
- Enter your base rate for the period;
- Save the changes at the top right of the screen.
In case you are on the page and do not have pricing rules, this indicates that you still need to register the global pricing rules of the period. Another reason could be that your listing is in a different rate region than the one you registered your pricing rules in. I want to know more...
Now that you know how to register the amount of your daily rates in the listings, see other information about the Stays.net pricing per period setup: