After having linked the original listing to a Multi Listing Location, just follow the steps below:
- Access the page of your Multi Listing Location;
- Click on the [Listings] tab;
- When opening the listings list, click on [+Add] next to the listing that will be the master of the group.
- In the next window, click on [Extend Availability];
- Select the Name of your Rate Group and how many units you want to create from the original one;
- After entering the quantity, enter the internal code of each listing that will be created;
- Save the changes!
Now that you already know how to set up a Vertical Rate Group with identical listings, how about checking out more related subjects?