Before reading this article, you need to understand the concept below:
- Basic notions of Google Tag Manager.
I want to know more...
Google Tag Manager is a digital marketing helping feature that generates greater interactivity of your page with users.
It is possible, for example, to set pop-ups to trigger based on a user's action or behavior on the page (ex: staying more than 5 seconds on a link).
This is a feature focused on your Google account, and on Stays.net you just need to enter the Google Tag Manager container ID.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Access the [App Center] menu;
- Among the available options, click the arrow next to [Google Tag Manager]
- Mark it as "Active"
- On the [Google Account] field, check the little box next to the blocked field;
- Put the information in the field;
- Save the information.
Tip: Through the tag manager, it is possible to configure and deploy Google Ads, Google Analytics, Floodlight and third party tags.
For more information, access the Google support.
We emphasize that this action is performed directly in Google Tag Manager and in case of doubts on how to proceed, we recommend that you check with Google support.