Applicable tool for vacation rental administrators who work with fee deductions before starting calculations for the forwarding process.
The main examples include card fees, ISS (a Brazilian tax) rebates or cleaning fees, among other applications.
Applying forwarding fees
When you set up a fee in your Stays.net system, you can choose to apply this fee when calculating the booking forwarding amount.
To register fixed forwarding fees, just follow the steps below:
- Access [Catalog > Auxiliaries > Fee Manager];
Select the [+Add fee] button;
- Put the information requested on the screen;
- Mark [Yes] in the [Will the fee be applied during reservation forwarding?] field;
- Define whether the fee will be charged in a standard way for all listings or differentiated per listing;
- Click on the [Save] button located at the top of the page on the right side.
You will be able to edit the fee amount during the manual bookings forwarding and, if you have defined the fee in percentage, the base amount for calculation will be defined by the commission model that you chose.
If you work with fee charging for the guests and also want to deduct this amount from the forwarding calculation, pay attention to the configuration of the comission model. I want to know more...
The fee forwarding routine
After having performed the previous action, the fee that you set will be deducted from the forwarding calculations, resulting in the corrected sales price, that is the value that will be the basis of apportionment between the company's and the owner's commission.
It can also be possible to deduct from the calculation the sales channel´s comission. I want to know more...
Now that you already know how to set fees for the booking forwarding, how about checking out more related subjects?