You must enable editing emails per channel on Stays so you can customize the content of each one. See the step by step.
What you find in this article
- How to enable email personalization by sales channel
- How to edit contents by sales channel
- Which contents can I edit by sales channel?
How to enable email personalization by sales channel
To activate the editing area, you must enable the email template option within the registration of your sales channel. Follow the steps below:
- Access the [Finance > Auxiliaries > Providers] menu;
- Click on the desired channel;
- On the right side of the screen, scroll to the [Reservation] section;
- On the [Email template] field, select the [Yes] option;
- Save the changes made at the upper right side of the screen.
For reservations from your Stays website, the content will be the default Stays emails, on the [Master Templates] section from the email editing panel. The above feature only applies to sales channels outside Stays, such as Booking and Despegar.
How to edit contents by sales channel
After enabling the editing of personalized emails for the channel, you can edit the contents of each one.
- Access the [Catalog > Email Templates] menu;
- Click on channel;
- Click on the email template you want to edit;
- Make changes in the edit panel;
- Save the changes made.
For more information on editing email templates, read How to edit email templates.
Which contents can I edit by sales channel?
- Reservation confirmation
- Notification of last minute reservations
- Reservation reminder
- Guest review request