Before proceeding with reading this article, it is necessary that you already know the concepts below:
- What are last minute reservations?
I want to know more...
To activate the sending of e-mail with differentiated content if the booking is made very close to check-in, you must follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > E-mail Settings > Website] menu;
- Find the [Last Minute Bookings] section;
- Mark [Yes] in the first question to activate the feature;
- Define the time gap in relation to the check-in that you consider to be "last minute";
- Save the changes made at the top right side of the screen.
It is important to mention that the above configuration will be the default for your business, however it is possible to configure the time gap or the use of these messages by sales channel as well.
In this case, just go to the [Channel Managers] menu, select the desired channel and in the [Configuration] tab adjust your policy for the channel in question.
Now that you know how to configure the trigger, how about checking on the email content?