For prices per night model users, we recommend using the length of stay discount model, since it is the most compatible model with the OTA's and you will have more freedom to edit the minimum of nights throughout your rate calendar. I want to know more...
In case you choose the Common Rate Plans model, follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > General Settings] menu;
- Choose the [Pricing] option in the middle of the screen;
- Find the [What are your rate plans?] option;
- Select the [Common Rate Plans] option;
- Click on the [+ Rate Plan] button to add a rate line;
- Enter the desired minimum of nights;
- Save the changes made after entering your rate plans.
In this model, each rate plan will be a line in your calendar for you to enter your rates and you will be able to choose by period to enter all prices or leave some lines blank for restriction of minimum of nights.
Example: Suposing that the image above is your standard setting. In this case, at the end of the year, you will be able to leave the 1 night line blank and Stays.net will already understand that the minimum period of stay accepted is 3 nights.
We recommend using, at least, 4 rate plans so that you have a flexible rate.
You will be able to register up to 15 rate lines, which can be interesting if your reservations minimum stay policy varies frequently throughout the year.
Now that you already know how to configure your rate lines on Stays.net, how about checking out more related subjects?