If you cannot find information that is compatible with your business, it is possible to configure a registration field in your screen and, from there, you will also have a variable for editing the template of your emails.
These are frequent examples of using this feature:
- Creation of a space to enter the lodging's Wi-Fi password;
- Creation of a space to enter the lodging vault password;
- Management of manual passwords for electronic locks;
- Among others.
This registered information will be present on your internal listing registration screen and, for the guest, it may be visible within the email templates, after your adjustments.
To configure your new registration field in the lodgings, follow the path below:
- Access the [Settings > General Settings] menu;
- Click on the [Listing Additional Fields] section;
- Click on the [+Custom Field] button to start the registration;
- Enter the name of the registration field in your Stays.net active languages;
- Fill in the [Variable name for email templates] field;
- Put a reference to the email template variable in the [Content for variable testing in the email editor] field;
- Save the changes made.
From these actions, the interface for the registration of your lodgings will have one more field for you to feed information and your editing of email templates will have one more variable at your disposal.