The default configuration of your Stays.net are the united states dollar (USD), brazilian real (BRL) and euro (EUR) currencies.
To edit the active currencies or how they are presented, just follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > General Settings] menu;
- Find the [Currency] section;
- Choose the default currency and the others ones using the [+Currency] button;
- In the [Format] field, you will be able to choose how your amounts will be presented;
- Save the changes made at the lower left side of the screen.
After the activation of the currency, you will no longer be able to remove it from your Stays.net, as this would misalign your system transactions. You will only be able to hide your website's currency, so think carefully before adding new currencies!
Stays.net counts on several currencies as a registration option, but if you do not find a desired currency, just send us an email to email@example.com with the subject "I want to add the currency of XXX country - Currency name".
This adjustment is important for your Stays.net interfaces to be aligned with your business, whether in the configuration of your listings, in the connection with sales channels and in several other routines.