The default configuration of your Stays.net are the united states dollar (USD), brazilian real (BRL) and euro (EUR) currencies.
To edit the active currencies or how they are presented, just follow the steps below:
- Access the [Settings > General Settings] menu;
- Scroll down the settings page and find the [System Currencies] section;
- Choose the default currency and others using the [+] button;
- In the [Format] field, you will be able to choose how your amounts will be presented;
- Save the changes made at the lower left side of the screen.
If you cannot find the currency you want to add, send us your request to email@example.com, with the subject "I want to add the currency of XXX country - Currency name".
This adjustment is important for your Stays.net interfaces to be aligned with your business, whether in the configuration of your listings, in the connection with sales channels and in several other routines.