Inventory Items will help you manage the quality of your listings, as well as complement to product listings on your website.
You will be able to set up the Listings Inventory, define Items that will be used as filters for guests and which will be on the check-in and check-out checklist.
Registering new inventory items
To register your Inventory Items, follow the steps below:
- Access [Catalog > Auxiliaries > Inventory Items];
- Click on the left side to select a Category or create one;
- On the right side, click on [Add] to create items or select the "pen" icon to edit an existing one;
- Fill in the screen information;
- Save your information.
During the registration phase, it is possible to register the name of the item in all the active languages of your system and define which areas are integrated with this item in stays.net.
Managing items by listing
You will be able to manage new items directly in your listings, like the example below:
- Access the desired listing;
- Select the [Content] tab;
- Click on the [Rooms] option;
- Select the desired room, clicking on the arrow next to it;
- Find the [Room Inventory] section;
- Register the inventory item as your need.
We recommend that after completing your registration of new items, the behavior of the item is configured according to your preferences, in the Stays.net!